Rules for Beta 2019
Your rank in the contest depends on the sum of scores for the problems you solve (column Score on the standings page). Ties are broken using the submission time of the last accepted submission.
Last score increasing submission
In case two contestants have the same score, ties are broken by the time of the last score increasing submission. In other words, if contestants A and B both recieve a score of 674 but A got the total score of 674 before B, then A places before B.
Reading the standings
On the standings page there are circles with different colors: somewhere between fully green and fully red, or grey.
- Fully green means that you have solved the problem with maximum score.
- Fully red means that you have submitted on the problem but all your submissions have been rejected with no score.
- Somewhere between green and red means that you have achieved some score. The closer to green, the higher the score.
- Gray means that you have a submission to that problem, but the result (accept or reject) is pending.
- No circle means that you have not submitted on that problem.
The upper number to the right of the circle is the score achieved.
The lower number to the right of the circle is the number of submissions.